Prayer provides the foundation for living out God's love at First Covenant Church of St. Paul. There are many opportunities to support the ministries of the church including prayer teams for:
More information on prayer teams >here .
We would like to remind you of the ways you can give or receive prayer requests.
To share a prayer request for yourself, family member or friend:
1. Write your prayer request on the attendance card in the weekly bulletin and place it in the offering plate or "prayer" mailbox in the church office.
2. Write your prayer request on a prayer card from the slot on the prayer bulletin board by the coat racks and place it in the offering plate or "prayer " mailbox in the church office.
3. Call the church office during office hours with your prayer request (651-774-0344) or e-mail it to Judy Kline: email@example.com.
Make sure you include your name and contact information and indicate if you would like the request to be shared only with the Ministry Team or if you would also like it to be on the Prayer Line. Every Tuesday morning the Ministry Team spends time praying for the needs of First Covenant Church, including the shared prayer requests. To listen to the requests on the prayer line, call 651-772-9212.
To receive prayer requests so that you can join in prayer:
1. Call the prayer line (651-772-9212). Thanks to Sharla Scullen, this prayer line is updated weekly.
2. Pick up a weekly prayer request flyer listing the shared prayer needs (located on the prayer bulletin board).
Prayer for the Persecuted Church - A recent article from the Covenant World Mission blog outlines the serious problem of persecution from a broader world perspective. It includes a list of the 50 countries where persecution is the worst and links to more information about the situation in each of them ( >here ). Over 100 million Christians are persecuted today for their faith. Please join us and Christians world-wide in prayer for our brothers and sisters in Christ who continue to witness to Christ's love and forgiveness, knowing they may be arrested, imprisoned or killed."Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering." Hebrews 13:3 (NIV).
Current prayer requests:
Contact: Jerry and Martha Peterson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants are paired with Saint Paul Police officers, and commit to praying for them daily and offering support through a note of encouragement to their officer four times a year. The Adopt-A-Cop program is expanding to include the Ramsey County Sheriff's Department. If you know any officers with this department, let them know that Adopt-A-Cop is growing to include them. More information can be found ( >here ).
Contact: Jan Mollet – email@example.com
Interested in joining a specific prayer team? Contact the coordinator.